Saturday, October 07, 2006

Update on Kianna

So we just found out today that Kianna will have her operation on Tuesday morning. We will have to admit her on Thanksgiving day. I would like everyone to please put our little girl in there prayers. I know that its in the Lord's Hands. Please also pray for Naomi and I, as it is very hard to see our little one going through this yet again. I feel very helpless, not being able to protect her like a dad should. Please pray for strength for me and my family. We will update you all as soon as we know more.

Until then.

Joe

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Joe & Naomi,

Kianna is such a cutie! She looks so well taken care of and happy. We will be praying for her and you as she goes through her surgery.

Love & prayers,
Uncle Keith, Aunt Val, & Chris