Monday, October 09, 2006

Admitting Day

So today we admitted Kianna to the Stollery. She is getting her second operation to return everything to normal. Below are some pictures from the day. She will be having her surgery on tuesday at 11:30 MT. So we would like everyone to pray for our little bundle of joy.

As a father it is very hard for me to see my little girl like this. But I know that our Father has His hands on my little girl. I believe that He will be with her on that operating table, making sure that the doctor has a steady hand. I am so thankful for all of our friends and family that are lifting kianna in prayer. We just want to thank you all.



Naomi and Grandma trying to calm kianna down after getting the tube put in her nose



Kianna trying to show how strong she is.


Naomi, kianna and Amanda


Me and my baby girl all tuckered out.


Naomi spending some mom and daugther time with kianna

No comments: